The Wayfarer's Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, travelers, to your refuge. Here you may assume a new role in a world far from this one, yet closer than you think. So sit down to rest your weary feet, and prepare to write a new story in a world all your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sample Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem_of_Scourge
Admin
Requiem_of_Scourge

Sample Profile Empty
PostSubject: Sample Profile   Sample Profile Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:08 am

Name: and Last [We also recommend middle name]

Age: Make this appropriate for the job you want to perform. 15 or above is our limit

Job: Make it an appropriate job for the time period. We have also provided a list of jobs here. [I'll hyperlink that when its done]

Appearance:

We will not accept- A singular picture or just a few words

Example: Short and tall with muscular build. Rough looking

We will accept- Picture and text. Or well written thoughtful appearances

Example: A tall and imposing man who stood at 5'7" His home kingdom read on his finery clothes. Which was a red and velvet silk blouse with leather riding pants. His skin was fair and peachy with long shoulder length blond hair. He looked almost princely all though he hadn't inhereited lines of nobility. His eyes were sharp blue. And he wore long riding boots.
[you don't have to write like me. Just make these decent and long enough so I can see your character.]

Personality: The same with appearance

We will not accept-

Example: Cold, ruthless, strong

We will accept-

Example: He was a cold and ruthless man who was never afraid of taking a man's life. He hadn't known love for long since he had struggled his life abandonment issues. His history has forged who he is like a sharp cutting sword. He is strong with high prioritized justice and morals.
[once again don't need to write like me, just make these long enough so I can get a feel of what he is]

Strengths and Weaknesses: What are some of your characters strengths and what are some of their weaknesses? Are they a master swords man? Good with a bow? Do they have an illness? etc. Make this fair and balance and equal.

History: The history of your character. Once again we'd like this to be decent and strong. Minimum 3 paragraphs. We recommend the maximum 8 paragraphs. Poetry is also accepted on occasion.

Relationships: Family, friends, married, single, kids, etc.

Equipment: What are some of the items your character carries around? This is where you put if he has a sword or something else.

Theme Song(s): Optional. This is any music that describes your character or reminds you of them. Be sure that it is within the rules however.

Code:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Job:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Strengths and Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Relationships:[/b]

[b]Equipment:[/b]

[b]Theme Song(s):[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://thewayfarersrefuge.rpg-board.net
Reverie_of_Solace

Reverie_of_Solace

Sample Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sample Profile   Sample Profile Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:24 pm

When a character is accepted, a moderatior will change the name of the topic slightly to reflect this fact. It cannot be accepted until it is finished however. If it is not finished, or if it does not get accepted, your character will be ignored. If you have completed a character sheet and the mods have not yet recognized it, send one of us a PM letting us know of that fact.

Once your character is accepted you can use your character's topic as a diary or to describe events in their past. It is a good idea to write down what happens to your character so that you can look back on it later to remind yourself. You can write anything you like here, so long as it is within the rules and pertains to your character.

Last edited by Reverie_of_Solace on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sample Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayfarer's Refuge :: Info Courtyard :: Character Creation-
Jump to: